We are passionate about feet! We strive to provide you with the best quality health care to maximise the outcome for your problem. We treat every patient with respect and as an individual, analysing each situation and tailoring each patient’s treatment programme. We recognize that it’s just as important for some of our patients to conquer the walk to the corner shop, as it is for others to complete a 3 hour marathon.
Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation Australia has five Melbourne locations for your convenience, all with disabled access and convenient patient parking. We look forward to discussing your problem and treatment plan, and to providing you with exceptional quality rehabilitation.
Stuart Imer – Principal Practitioner, Foot and Ankle Physiotherapist
- 15 Nov 2016Former FAARA receptionist to compete at national US colleges’ cross country championships this weekendFormer FAARA receptionist and daughter of FAARA di...
- 11 Nov 2016Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation Australia team support OneDay to Conquer CancerOn 22 October, we had the privilege of treating hu...
- 10 Nov 2016Dane Swan’s career-ending foot and ankle injuryIt was with much sadness this year that Swan’s car...
- 10 Nov 2016New FAARA Physio Steven Ooi reflects on perspectives as a patient and physioPost by Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation Australia ph...
- 10 Nov 2016Adventure travel and injury preventionWith the holiday season fast approaching, it’s tim...
Brighton: 9596 6612
Richmond: 1300 858 774
Geelong: 5221 8822
Frankston: 9776 7100
Rowville: 9763 9233
East Melbourne: 9928 6969
Langwarrin: 9598 0691
Looking for exercise sheets, physio facts or medical research information?