We are passionate about feet! We strive to provide you with the best quality health care to maximise the outcome for your problem. We treat every patient with respect and as an individual, analysing each situation and tailoring each patient’s treatment programme. We recognize that it’s just as important for some of our patients to conquer the walk to the corner shop, as it is for others to complete a 3 hour marathon.
Foot and Ankle Rehabilitation Australia has four Melbourne locations for your convenience, all with disabled access and convenient patient parking. We look forward to discussing your problem and treatment plan, and to providing you with exceptional quality rehabilitation.
Stuart Imer – Principal Practitioner, Foot and Ankle Physiotherapist
- 10 May 2016Stuart Imer presents latest research on ankle and rearfoot instability to leading physiotherapy clinicsOur director Stuart Imer had the privilege of shar...
- 10 May 2016Foot and Ankle leads the volunteer musculoskeletal team at the Weekend to End Women’s Cancers WalkFoot and Ankle led the volunteer musculoskeletal t...
- 10 May 2016We’ve opened our fifth practice in East Melbourne!We’re proud to share we’ve opened our...
- 10 May 2016Diabetes can affect your ability to move – getting the right exercises, and managing foot and ankle conditions is keyWe treat many patients who may be at risk of or ar...
- 16 Sep 2015Stuart Imer explains his Simple Taping Technique.Here’s a taping technique that I teach regul...
Brighton: 9596 6612
Richmond: 1300 858 774
Geelong: 5221 8822
Frankston: 9776 7100
Looking for exercise sheets, physio facts or medical research information?