Axign Flip Flops
Designed by a team of orthopaedic footwear experts and medical professionals, Axign Flip Flops are summer shoes that mold and conform to bumps and arches of an individual’s foot. Made from innovative dual-density Ethylene-vinyl acetate (EVA) material, the inner sole will soften with body heat and provide optimum comfort and arch support for the wearer.
The most important feature of the Flip-Flops is the orthopaedic design of the shoe:
- Relieves and resolves common issues like plantar fasciitis, heel pain, heel spurs and pain in the ball of feet by reducing pronation in the feet.
- Restores the foot’s natural arch and function aligning the entire skeletal system from the ground up thereby reducing load on feet, knees, hips and lower back and creating natural shock absorbers.
- The thermoactive properties provide arch support and gentle relief to heel and ball-of-foot when body heat is applied, re-distributing the pressure points across the foot.
- Changes hard unnatural surfaces like concrete and bitumen into soft, natural and uneven ground similar to sand and soil.
- Easy entry slip-on design.
Foot & Ankle Rehabilitation Australia stock a range of colours and sizes. Ask your practitioner about Axign Flip Flops next time you visit a practice.
CAM Walkers are supportive boots used as an alternative to lower limb casts following ligament strains, limb fractures, lower limb surgery and other injuries.
Since these boots are designed to be walked on, and can be taken off for showering, they offer advantages over a plaster cast; there is no need for crutches and the adjustable Velcro straps allow for the size of the boot to be adjusted as the swelling around the injury heals, and muscle mass changes.
Additionally, some Cam Walkers have the added function of allowing incremental adjustments for the range of motion they allow the ankle to have. Some boots also incorporate air-liners which can be inflated to further tailor the fit to the patient.
Should you require a CAM Walker to assist in your injury rehabilitation and treatment programme, we have a range of adjustable sizes suitable for you. Your practitioner will assess your condition and fit you with an appropriate CAM Walker as needed, on site at FAARA. Note that there will be an additional charge for this.
ASO Ankle Braces
FAARA are able to supply and fit ASO (Ankle Stabilizing Orthosis) Ankle Braces for the treatment and prevention of ankle strains and injuries. These durable and comfortable braces fit easily into any trainer or street shoe with non-stretch adjustable straps stabilizing the ankle and joint movement. The ASO Ankle Brace is able to fit either the right or left foot, enabling flexible and effective patient results.
Features and benefits:
- Nylon stabilizing straps: Restrict and control ankle movement
- Low profile design: Is able to fit in most street shoes
- Bilateral capability: May be used for either the right or left foot
- Ballistic nylon boot: Providing durability and strength in the product